National Ambulance is able to provide pre-hospital care services consistent with national and international standards. Our teams of experienced pre-hospital care specialists are able to work with you to understand your organisation. From this we are able to deliver cost-effective solutions to support your company.
National Ambulance provides qualified paramedics, ambulance nurses and emergency medical technicians to organisations that require ambulance services to ensure that participants at events are cared for if incidents or accidents occur.
National Ambulance also provides fully equipped ambulances if required.
National Ambulance is a recognised continued medical education (CME) provider by the Health Authority Abu Dhabi (HAAD). Its training centre is authorised through the American Heart Association, Emergency Care and Safety Institute (ECSI), as well as the National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians (NAFMT). Our centre offers CME programmes to health professionals.
If an accident or incident happened at your workplace, do your employees know what to do? Every second counts if a person has a heart attack or a serious accident.
Accredited by the American Heart Association (AHA) and Emergency Care and Safety Institute (ECSI), National Ambulance Education Centre can provide your employees with the awareness and competencies required in an emergency situation giving your organisation the assurance of the best in training.
With the course offering standard First Aid, CPR and AED training, National Ambulance is prepared to equip your employees with the vital knowledge and skills to handle workplace incidents.
Key information relating to course participation includes:
• Maximum 6 participants to one qualified instructor.
• Course duration is 8 hours - either in one full day or split across two days.
• Participants will receive the required textbook for the course.
• Participants will learn how to prevent injury, perform basic first aid, cardiac chest compressions and the use of an automatic external defibrillator.
• Subject to successful completion of written and practical assessment, participants will be issued a certificate that is recognised for 2 years for first aid and one year for CPR and AED.
The courses conform to Health Authority Abu Dhabi "Standards for First Aid Training" PHR/HRM/FA/09, December 2010.
National Ambulance team of pre-hospital care experts can handle any emergency healthcare consultancy requirement you may have. We will work with you to successfully implement the right solutions to achieve your business goals and mitigate your healthcare risk.